fun
Because i don't know if I'd even be in the mood to post tomorrow:
Today was really fun (: Went out with old RS group - Cherylkoh, Joyce and Jiemin to the Eastern part of Singapore! Haha they're still doing rs together, seagrass! It felt very good hanging out with a group of people I'm so familiar with (102 too!) and I felt very comfortable even though we're all in different classes this year D: Bowling was fun; joyce is so good at it! Haha I'm quite lousy some of my bowls went into the long-kau and cherylkoh and jiemin were insulting each other it was amusing :D Then after that we went to rent our bikes and teach jiemin how to cycle! Haha it took the best part of 1 and a half hours, but it was totally worth it cos she mastered it in the end! We were all grinning, especially cherylkoh who is surprisingly patient :P i'm sure you'll do a great job in Cambodia!
And thank you cheryl for the belated birthday present and card (: I was very touched reading it in the train. If you're reading this, thank you and don't overwork yourself! Don't kai1 ye4 che1 all the time D:
Okay, shall enjoy the last few moments of today. Haha I wonder why I find myself humming to the tune of "If Tomorrow Never Comes".
Labels: friends, going out, old RS group

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home